Build your Personal Brand
It doesn’t matter if you have finished the race or if you are still running
Gradlinc will match you with opportunities that will build and launch your career. Now is the time to apply your newly acquired skills, embrace your unique attributes in order to find you THAT ideal opportunity to kick-start your career.
You finished the race. You’ve got what it takes. Let Gradlinc help you launch your career. And if you are still building, join our Gradlinc Employability Award to start building your CV today!
Register on our platform
Read more about the Employability Award
What we do
No, the platform will always be free to candidates
Absolutely. This is what we are here for. To connect you with the job that is waiting just for you.
What matters is what you make of the opportunities you get in life. As long as you are willing to put in the time and effort, you will reap the benefits. Just keep running and believe in yourself – you’ve got this!
Getting started with Gradlinc is quick,
easy and effortless.
Create your CV or Upload
Gradlinc can generate an auto populated CV for you. If you already have a CV, just upload and apply.
Get MATCHED with a
Gradlinc uses an algorithm to match your skills with the relevant job requirements specified by employers. Think about a tinder for jobs!
Apply in one click
Apply for opportunities in the click of a button. Sign up for a FREE account today.
Gradlinc Employability Award?
The Gradlinc Employability Award is a point-based system to help you build your CV. It is a way to formalise all your extra-curricular activities by earning points and getting a badge that will show on your CV.
It is for any student from their first year to final year and also postgrads. The earlier you start the better because you can build your CV over time.
It is tough to start your career if you are one of hundreds or thousands other applicants gunning for the same job. You need to make sure you stand out amongst the crowd and by having more than just s qualification on your CV, you are off to a much better start and higher chances of success.
Your connection point to employers. Not just any employers, but the ones that are looking for you. The ones that need your qualification, skills, and experience.
- Plan and implement small - large scale events from start to finish
- Effectively manage the calendar, keep all necessary stakeholders informed of upcoming events
- To ensure that contracting and deposits for bookings are actioned in a timely fashion, as per the company standards and expectations
- To act as the first point of contact for all event and facility rental enquiries
- Involvement in PR and media management
- Involvement in Event Operations from booking staff to ensuring all events are compliant under National, local and Stellenbosch University regulations
- Event staff procurement, management, and facilitation of remuneration
- 3rd party suppliers onboarding and management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 2-3 years in accounting roles.
- Financial Operations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Taxation and Compliance
- Auditing and Internal Controls
- Financial Analysis and Decision Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- Other tasks and functions required from a financial officer from time to time
- Take beverage orders and prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, ensuring accuracy and adherence to quality standards.
- Maintain a well-stocked bar, monitor inventory levels, and replenish supplies as needed.
- Handle card payments, and maintain accurate financial records.
- Collaborate with the cinema's management team to develop and implement promotional activities, special events, and the Neelsie Cinema Film Club
- Monitor and manage bar waste and breakage, minimising loss and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new products.
Stay up to date with the latest job alerts on Whatsapp
What do I need for that first job?
And while our priority is to match you to the right employer, we’re your water station too – the place where you can take a break and read about things relevant to the journey you’re on. So, take 5 minutes, grab a drink, sit back, and get ready to take on the job that you deserve.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get Started Today With Gradlinc.
Gradlinc is your answer to take the first step towards a successful career path. Find the job that suits your personality, fits in with your values and celebrates your individuality.
Gradlinc is the only South African graduate employment platform that enables university graduates to connect to existing opportunities by bringing employers and graduates together on one national platform.
Signing-up is free and fast. Once you’re signed-in, we’ll help you with the rest. Gradlinc is an easy way to find a relevant job tailored to your field of expertise, a job near you and launching your career. Let’s get you started!