(2) Our terms contain specific provisions to limit our liability. THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN SET OUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS. YOU SHOULD PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THESE TERMS SINCE THEY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO RECOVER LOSSES THAT YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE.
Part A: General Information
- “We” are Factory 209 (Pty) Ltd trading as Gradlinc and “us” and “our” have a corresponding meaning herein.
- We are a juristic person established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa with registration number 2018/095392/07.
- Our physical and postal address is situated in_Stellenbosch .
- Our telephone number is Tel: +27 (0)21 137 1744.
- Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Services” means the services made available via this web site to persons who have subscribed to use such services;
- “You” means the user of this web site.
- Use of this website
- This web site provides general information about Route Networks and our offerings. Nothing contained on this web site should be viewed as an offer or professional advice of any kind. We may also enable users to subscribe to our Services (see Section C below).
- You may not access this site for any purpose other than for general informational purposes or to the extent required to enable you to register for or make use of our Services. You may not access our site for the purposes of redistributing or otherwise using any of the content displayed or contained on this site unless you are expressly licensed thereto by us in writing.
- You may not use your access to this site or our Services in a manner that would bring us, our business and/or any of our personnel into disrepute. Furthermore, you may not access this site for unlawful purposes or in a manner which infringes our rights or the rights of any other. You must comply with the laws, regulations and codes of conduct applicable to your use of this site.
- Notwithstanding that this site may contain links to third party web sites and that some third-party web sites may contain links to this site we do not control, endorse or approve the activities or content of any such third-party web sites. Please contact the relevant web site proprietor if you have a complaint about the activities or contents of a third-party web site.
- Proprietary rights (including without limitation, the trade marks, copyright and patent rights) in the components of this site, including such components and systems enabling any of the functionality of this site belong to us and our licensors. You may not make any use of such components save in the course of your use of our site in the normal manner as permitted by us.
- Your access of this web site is done at your own risk and you should be aware that viruses or code which may have a harmful effect on your computer system could be transmitted to you. You are responsible for implementing suitable protection mechanisms to prevent such harm from occurring.
- You may provide and we may collect certain information about you and your use of our web site and services. We will collect, process, use and disclose such information strictly in accordance with our Client Information Processing Policy.
- We have to protect our business and secure our systems. Consequently, you should note that we may monitor and keep records of any communication that you may send to or receive via our web site and we may use, publish and disclose such communications for any lawful purpose. This may include our filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of unlawful or otherwise undesirable material or content.
- You are solely responsible for any and all costs that may apply to your access to and use of this web site and the services offered on it.
Part C: Services
- Qualifying persons may apply and register for our Services via this website at https://portal.gradlinc.co.za/account/create
- You must ensure that the information you provide to us in any application submitted is accurate and that you comply with any stated requirements, failing which we will be unable to process your request.
- WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN APPLICATION YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH WILL GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and the specific terms governing your use of our Services, the specific terms governing the Services will prevail to the extent of conflict.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS OF A GENERAL NATURE ONLY AND THAT IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. RELIANCE ON AND USE OF OUR WEB SITE, THE CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE IS THEREFORE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND IN CONTRACT, DELICT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND YOU INDEMNIFY US AND OUR PERSONNEL AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH RELIANCE OR USE, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Complaints and Disputes
- If you feel that you have cause to complain in connection with your use of our site, you can submit your complaint via email to our Web Administrator. We will try to do our best to resolve any problems that arise. We require that provide us with the following as part of your complaint:
- Your full names, physical address, telephone number and email address
- The location and description of the service feature which is the cause of your complaint
- The problem with the service or rights that you allege to be infringed by such feature or component
- The actions you would like us to take to remedy the problem
- A statement confirming that you are making the complaint in good faith
- A statement confirming that the information you are providing to us is to the best of your knowledge true and correct
- Please incorporate your signature into the complaint.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of this agreement strictly will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this agreement is held unenforceable or invalid by any competent authority, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intent thereof, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.